Jesup, GA 31545
Our program is designed to treat the root of substance use disorder and alcoholism. We offer classes in Boundaries, Codependency, Trauma and Grief Therapy, Moral Reconation Therapy, Big Book study, AA, NA, CR, Bible study, and processing groups. We use a therapeutic community model, and we offer group counseling and one on one counselling. We believe a relationship with Jesus Christ is imperative to freedom, and learning to use tools of recovery can lead to successfully dealing with life of life's terms.
RESOURCE DIRECTORY CRITERIA
Health and human service programs offered by State, county or municipal governments which have offices in or serve residents of Wayne County.
Organizations that serve Wayne County. Agencies outside of the Wayne County area that meet a need for residents in Wayne County, that is not met by a non-profit or public agency within said area.
For profit agencies that provide a service not met by public or non-profit agencies. For profit agencies offering low-cost goods that are not readily available through community non-profit agencies. For profit agencies that offer free or low cost services to the community.
- Advocacy groups related to health and human service issues.
- Civic and business associations.
- Professional organizations that provide a public service.
- Private schools for special needs.
- Professional and regulatory boards.
- Information and referral services.
- Non-profit nursing homes.
- Community groups.
- Chambers of Commerce.
- Licensed childcare facilities.
- Self-help support groups.
- Social or fraternal organizations that serve non-members.
- Administrative offices of public schools in Wayne County
Not Eligible to be Included:
Agencies that violate federal, state or local laws or regulations, Agencies promoting or permitting racism or bigotry,
Agencies that provide services based out of the provider’s home unless licensed to do so,
Organizations (churches, social clubs, etc.) to the extent that they offer a service only to their members, Commercial businesses not described above.