Hosted by: Share Health Southeast Georgia and the Wayne County Substance Abuse Coalition
WHEN: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 — 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
WHERE: TBD – if virtual you will receive a zoom link by email 2 weeks in advance
CONTACT: Addison Mickens – firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND
Click here to register!
What is Connections Matter?
Connections Matter is designed to engage community members in building caring connections to improve resiliency. The Connections Matter Georgia initiative is a collaboration with Prevent Child Abuse Georgia and the Georgia Center for Child Advocacy.
Why Attend the Training?
• Interactive, discussion-based curriculum and better understanding of trauma, brain development, resilience, and health
• Concrete knowledge about Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
• Action planning and next steps for how you can make a difference
• Resources on trauma-informed care and implementation
• Strategies for increasing and improving your own connections and tools for strengthening both personal and community resilience
• Meeting other community members and building your network
Who Should Attend?
• Community Members
• Childcare/Family SupportProfessionals
• Non-Profit Professionals
• Medical/Human ServicesProviders
• Faith Organizations